Welcome to my blog!


If this is the first time you are viewing it, I strongly recommend to start from "About Us," and then go to the very beginning (August 2011, Post 1). Otherwise, you may still enjoy the drawings, but the whole idea won't make much sense (I truly hope it does make sense if you read it in the proper order).




Friday, December 30, 2011

25. The Artist Talks About the Arts

For this post I selected a few of Victor's drawings about various Arts and Artists. It kind of continues one of my older posts that was all about Music. All these works are pretty old, I remember them from the 1990's. I am pretty sure he has many new ones, so I just need to nag him about sending me some. But let's start here.



"An Artist"
"Художник" 




"From Tragic to Comical"
 "От Трагичного до Смешного Один Шаг"

This is my title, Victor may not even like it. But when I come up with an idea for my next post, I don't have patience to wait until I can ask him, and it won't happen soon since he is celebrating his New Year Eve in the Crimea Mountains...



"Jokes"
 "Шутки"




"My Mask Also Needs a Mirror"
"Моей Маске Тоже Нужно Зеркало" 



"A Writer"
"Писатель"


No comments:

Post a Comment