Welcome to my blog!


If this is the first time you are viewing it, I strongly recommend to start from "About Us," and then go to the very beginning (August 2011, Post 1). Otherwise, you may still enjoy the drawings, but the whole idea won't make much sense (I truly hope it does make sense if you read it in the proper order).




Sunday, December 4, 2011

21. One Day in the Life of an Angel.

I don't know why, but from time to time Victor draws and sends me various moments from lives of angels (even though "life of an angel" seems to be an oxymoron). I never asked him, remembering how unwilling he usually is about explaining anything about his art. After reading this, hopefully, he will enlighten me...

Even though they were not drawn or sent in this particular order, I can pretty much imagine that all of these drawings are about the same angel and follow - him or her? sometimes it's a he and sometimes it's a she - for a day.


"Angel with a cup of coffee"
"Ангел за чашечкой кофе"


"Angel in subway"
"Ангел в метро"




"Angel running late"
"Опаздывающий ангел"



"Two angels, one with a flute"
"Два ангела, один с флейтой"




"Dreams about flight"
"Мечты о полете"




"Untitled"
"Без слов"

Well, in the end I am not really sure if this is the right order, and if this is the same angel... All I know it is the same artist!

No comments:

Post a Comment