Welcome to my blog!


If this is the first time you are viewing it, I strongly recommend to start from "About Us," and then go to the very beginning (August 2011, Post 1). Otherwise, you may still enjoy the drawings, but the whole idea won't make much sense (I truly hope it does make sense if you read it in the proper order).




Friday, December 23, 2011

24. Challenge -5: A Weird Dream.

A few days ago I had the weirdest dream: I am a young girl (around 15), and some older woman (of my real age, I guess) kidnapped me and is going to pump out all my blood to rejuvenate herself. I ask her to leave some, but she says that she really needs all of it... I woke up (just in time) being very confused: who was real me in this dream? I know that I was the girl, or at least observed all of this from her position. It would be nice to believe that I can rejuvenate someone! But then I am also nervous that I somehow was that woman who needed rejuvenation...

I told Victor about it, and he sent some of his old drawings: one about dreams in general:


"Hecuba's Dream"
"Сон Гекубы"

...and another one. It was difficult to believe that he didn't draw it just now, based on my dream. It illustrates it amazingly well - not only the dream itself, but my confusion as well. It is kind of scary: sometimes I feel that he had thought and felt and illustrated all  possible shades of all possible emotions!


"Age"
"Возвраст"

No comments:

Post a Comment