Welcome to my blog!


If this is the first time you are viewing it, I strongly recommend to start from "About Us," and then go to the very beginning (August 2011, Post 1). Otherwise, you may still enjoy the drawings, but the whole idea won't make much sense (I truly hope it does make sense if you read it in the proper order).




Friday, November 11, 2011

17. Foliage.

The Fall is almost over, and I just realized that I haven't showed any of Victor's "seasonal" drawings. These are just a few. The first one was drawn a couple of weeks ago, the other one is from the past.

"Coloring the Fall"
"Раскраска Осени"


"An old park plays again its timeless music to a couple of eternal lovers"
"Старый парк в дымке туманной снова играет музыку листопада вечной паре вллюбленных"



Another sudden realization: Why haven't I posted any of Victor's photography yet? It is also very artistic/poetic. It just hasn't fit into the themes of my past blog pages, buy definitely fits this one! These two are my favorite of his Fall pictures (or rather of those few that I have, which is a tiny portion of all he has).



"All gold in the world..."
"Золотой мир."




No comments:

Post a Comment