Welcome to my blog!


If this is the first time you are viewing it, I strongly recommend to start from "About Us," and then go to the very beginning (August 2011, Post 1). Otherwise, you may still enjoy the drawings, but the whole idea won't make much sense (I truly hope it does make sense if you read it in the proper order).




Friday, November 4, 2011

16. Virtual crafts.

Since I started taking Ceramics class in September, we have been talking and e-mailing about it, as well as about other crafts. I am telling Victor about my modest progress, and he generously shares his unfulfilled ideas. Even though he has never done ceramics, he has several drawings that were, in fact, design for pottery. They just ask to be made! I hope I'll have time in my course to make them.






Even more surprisingly, it turned out that he also has some drawings that just look like wrought iron design. In fact, they are! Victor made them for one of his friends a long time ago.


                                "Rain"                                                                           "D'Artagnan"                                                                                               
                               "Дождик"                                                                    "Д'Артаньан"                                                                            


I wonder if there is a course in NY where they teach to make wrought iron!

1 comment:

  1. wrought iron! i didn't even know that's what it was called, but yes, it'd be so cool to make that!

    ReplyDelete