Welcome to my blog!


If this is the first time you are viewing it, I strongly recommend to start from "About Us," and then go to the very beginning (August 2011, Post 1). Otherwise, you may still enjoy the drawings, but the whole idea won't make much sense (I truly hope it does make sense if you read it in the proper order).




Friday, August 19, 2011

1. So, why am I doing this?

As a teacher, I have a huge summer vacation, and, every summer, besides traveling, I need to have some creative project. I am not a creative person (except, maybe, when teaching math), so this is my way to produce something.
I believe that Victor's disinterest in sharing his work with other people is kind of selfish. (BTW, I am not doing it behind his back, of course; he doesn't mind that I do it and even promises to give some input.)
My apartment is decorated with Victor's black-and-white drawings, they brighten my life. I am trying to be objective and look at them as a totally unfamiliar person, and I still believe that many other people may like them! ENJOY!

This one is my most favorite. It was inspired by Somali cave paintings and the beautiful Ukrainian star sky last summer.
"Constellation of Cow."
"Созвездие Коровы"


"Memories of Us"
"Воспоминание о Нас"


"Moses"
"Моисей"



No comments:

Post a Comment