Welcome to my blog!


If this is the first time you are viewing it, I strongly recommend to start from "About Us," and then go to the very beginning (August 2011, Post 1). Otherwise, you may still enjoy the drawings, but the whole idea won't make much sense (I truly hope it does make sense if you read it in the proper order).




Wednesday, August 24, 2011

5. Math Illustrated?

Several times a theme for our "game" came from my teaching work. When he heard that I taught Geometry, Victor sent this to me:
"Sprouting Geometry"
"Проросшая Геометрия"



"Geometer"
"Геометр"

At other times, I was more specific. For example, I said I teach a unit on Symmetry. That's what he found:


"Symmetry"
"Симметрия"

Another time I said I needed an inspirational image for my upcoming class project "CircleMania." Here it is. I actually showed it to my students and said: "See, how many different things you can make out of a simple circle!"

"Circle"
"Круг"


No comments:

Post a Comment