Welcome to my blog!


If this is the first time you are viewing it, I strongly recommend to start from "About Us," and then go to the very beginning (August 2011, Post 1). Otherwise, you may still enjoy the drawings, but the whole idea won't make much sense (I truly hope it does make sense if you read it in the proper order).




Friday, August 26, 2011

6. How do you Draw Emotions?

The most difficult, in my opinion, is to draw abstract concepts, in particular, feelings and states of mind or, rather, states of soul. I don't mean showing one of those smiley or frowning faces where you can just guess what feeling is displayed. I am talking about using few simple lines to convey a particular emotion, sometimes even without any face expression.  
"Doubt"
"Сомнение"

"Despair"
"Отчаяние"



"Patience"
"Терпение"


 
"Let's be Wise"
"Давайте Будем Мудрыми"

No comments:

Post a Comment