Welcome to my blog!


If this is the first time you are viewing it, I strongly recommend to start from "About Us," and then go to the very beginning (August 2011, Post 1). Otherwise, you may still enjoy the drawings, but the whole idea won't make much sense (I truly hope it does make sense if you read it in the proper order).




Sunday, May 13, 2012

37. Happy Mother's Day!

I don't need to invent a topic today - it's obvious. And I can always rely on diversity of Victor's topics - there will always be something on any topic, even though in Ukraine there is no Mother's Day as such. They celebrate March 8th which is Women's Day, whether it's a mother or any important woman in your life. But you don't need a special day to celebrate the miracle of motherhood.

These drawings don't really need comments and even titles, but I'll keep the titles that Victor gave them when he sent them to me, all at different times and on different occasions.




 Mother


 Madonna 1



Madonna 2 




Holy Mother 

 
The following two drawings can also (arguably) be placed on this page. Birds don't celebrate Mothers's Day, but we - human mothers - know exactly how they feel.



No comments:

Post a Comment