Welcome to my blog!


If this is the first time you are viewing it, I strongly recommend to start from "About Us," and then go to the very beginning (August 2011, Post 1). Otherwise, you may still enjoy the drawings, but the whole idea won't make much sense (I truly hope it does make sense if you read it in the proper order).




Friday, September 23, 2011

11. Love - Dramatic Lens


I feel that this blog becomes more and more like a gallery... Oh well, I guess this is still a way to show Victor's art, only through my perception.

I realize that "classifying" his drawings as "dramatic" or "lyrical" or "comical" is not very meaningful. There is humor (dark, may be, but still funny) even in the most tragic work, and lyricism in the most comical. But I simply couldn't place them all in one post - too many, so this is just one way to sort them out.
"Because we were deaf and blind"
"Потому что мы были слепоглухосвязанные"


 "Nagara"
"Ниагара"

 "Sign: Danger! Love crossing."
"Осторожно: Переход сердца"




"Unknown Parameter Value"


 "Suicide, or a new beginning""
"Самоубийство - или новое начало"


No comments:

Post a Comment