Welcome to my blog!


If this is the first time you are viewing it, I strongly recommend to start from "About Us," and then go to the very beginning (August 2011, Post 1). Otherwise, you may still enjoy the drawings, but the whole idea won't make much sense (I truly hope it does make sense if you read it in the proper order).




Thursday, December 20, 2012

52. He and She.

The drawings that I selected for this post are all made within the last month and sent to me within the last week. This is pretty much the only thing that unifies them. The other - their original titles do not sound right when translated from Russian, so I won't. Well, of course, all of them are about love, but this is too wide to be considered a common theme.


 
 
"Жду Тебя"
 
 
 



"Без названия"
 
 
 

 
"Проволочное Сердце"
 
 



"Линии Одиночества"
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment