Welcome to my blog!


If this is the first time you are viewing it, I strongly recommend to start from "About Us," and then go to the very beginning (August 2011, Post 1). Otherwise, you may still enjoy the drawings, but the whole idea won't make much sense (I truly hope it does make sense if you read it in the proper order).




Monday, August 27, 2012

46. One Year Anniversary.

Because of my travel, I missed the exact date, but yes, it was last August when I started this blog. So I decided to choose several best (read: my favorite) drawings from previous pages for the anniversary post. With only one exception: the first one is totally new, drawn a week ago, and it already made it to my "Hall of Fame." Victor said that he just drew what he saw in his dream.


 

The rest is just a brief retrospective, but not of Victor's work, rather of my blog.



"Constellation of the Cow"
"Созвездие Коровы"
 
 
 
 
"Memories of Us"
"Воспоминание о Нас"
 
 
 
 
 
"Moses"
"Моисей"
 
 
 
 
 
"Waves of My Memory"
"По Волне Моей Памяти"
 

 
 
"Chronicler"
"Летописец"
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment