Welcome to my blog!


If this is the first time you are viewing it, I strongly recommend to start from "About Us," and then go to the very beginning (August 2011, Post 1). Otherwise, you may still enjoy the drawings, but the whole idea won't make much sense (I truly hope it does make sense if you read it in the proper order).




Friday, February 10, 2012

30. A Museum of One Painting.

ОK, not exactly, just a post of one drawing. But this drawing does not need any company, and there are more plots, themes and ideas than in all artwork combined of some artists. The title that Victor gave to this drawing - "Чересполосица" - is not fully translatable from Russian. The only translations I found online - "strip farming," "overlapping" - give the actual agricultural meaning of this word, but don't really convey the idea. So I'll name it "Everything is Related" - I hope he won't mind.  




"Everything is Related"
"Чересполосица"

No comments:

Post a Comment