Welcome to my blog!


If this is the first time you are viewing it, I strongly recommend to start from "About Us," and then go to the very beginning (August 2011, Post 1). Otherwise, you may still enjoy the drawings, but the whole idea won't make much sense (I truly hope it does make sense if you read it in the proper order).




Sunday, October 2, 2011

13. "Let's denounce the old world!" - "Отречемся от старого мира!"

 It's really time to show some other aspect of Victor's work, I can call it "social." Here is a very old series of drawings;  I remember that I saw it even before my emigration in 1993, so it was created during the Perestroika. He named it by the first line from the Marseillaise. Another name for this series is "Seven Elephants." According to Feng Shui, a set of seven elephants brings fertility, or protects from danger, or attracts prosperity, depending on the position of their trunks.






















 








1 comment:

  1. I really like this series! I don't get most of them, but visually I like them!

    ReplyDelete